Legal Agreement: Terms of Service
I authorize Sky Oro LLC (“Sky Oro”) to deduct regularly scheduled charges to my account in accordance with the terms of this Agreement which includes (1) reoccurring Billing Period Dues; (2) NSF charges; and (3) any other fee for other goods/services provided to me from time to
time if I instruct Sky Oro to charge my account on file, as authorized by me at that time. A receipt for
each payment will be provided at my request. I will not be provided with prior notification of a bill
payment from my account. Authorized credit card payments may be initiated separately, or to the extent
permitted by law, combined with other authorized credit card payments. I will be notified if a preauthorized charge varies from the previous amount. If tax rates change to alter such a charge, I consent to receive notice only if the charge varies by more than 10%.
This authorization will remain in effect until canceled by me in writing, and I agree to notify Sky Oro in
writing of any changes in my account information or termination of this authorization at least 15 days prior
to the next billing date. If my billing or account information changes, I authorize Sky Oro to seek and
obtain information about changes to my account from third parties, such as your bank or credit card
processor. If a payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, payments may be executed the following business day.
By signing this agreement, I certify that I am an authorized user of the account information provided to Sky Oro and will not dispute these scheduled transactions with my financial institution, so long as they
correspond to the terms of this Agreement and authorization.
1. Membership Features.
a. Facilities. Membership permits the Member to use Sky Oro’s facilities and amenities located at 107 East Oak Street, Suite 1A, Bozeman, Montana, 59715 (the “Facility” or “Facilities”) in accordance with Sky Oro’s Rules & Regulations. Amenities include a beautiful workspace, bookable conference rooms, mother’s room, wifi, charging stations, printer, coffee, tea, and granola.
b. Community, Activities and Events. Sky Oro is committed to providing monthly events in four different program areas: Community & Camaraderie, Skills & Professional Development, Social Causes, and Wellness & Recreation. There are also opportunities for members to host activities and events. Sky Oro will make available a monthly calendar with details of events, as well as a monthly newsletter detailing Sky Oro events.
c. Website. Sky Oro provides a website, members.skyoro.club, which enables members to obtain up-to-date information about Sky Oro events, a list of Sky Oro’s current members, reserve space in the Facility and manage memberships.
d. Access to Fellow Members. Sky Oro provides access to fellow members through an online platform where members share information about themselves, their areas of expertise, contact information, and personal/business offerings to Sky Oro members.
2. Rules and Policies. In order to enhance the experience of members and their guests, Sky Oro reserves the right to establish, amend or modify rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, or systems governing use, access or reservation of Sky Oro’s services or Facilities.
3. Dues, Fees & Charges. Each Member is responsible for payment of all charges and fees incurred by, and the actions and conduct of the Member and the Member’s family members, guests and invitees.
4. Release of Member Information. Members grants Sky Oro permission to use and share information provided by Member, including Member’s name, business name, address, phone number, email address, website, social media handle, photographs, videos and other contact information and Member’s likeness in a photograph, video or other digital media provided to or taken by Sky Oro (“Member Information”), with Sky Oro members, agents and affiliates and to include such information in any and all publications, including web-based publications, without payment or consideration. Member irrevocably authorizes Sky Oro to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute Member Information for any lawful
purpose, including but not limited to, marketing, publications, news releases, online, social media, member directories, member communications, and other communications related to Sky Oro. Member waives the
right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein Member Information appears. Additionally, Member waives the right to any royalties or other compensation arising or relating to the use of Member’s Information.
Member holds harmless, releases and forever discharges Sky Oro and its owners, members, officers, directors, agents, employees, instructors, volunteers and their successor, heirs and assigns from all claims, demands, and causes of action which Member, Member’s heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons action on Member’s behalf or on behalf of Member’s estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
5. Use of Facilities. Sky Oro is committed to the health, safety, and welfare of each of its members and staff. Members may only access premises and use the facilities for its intended purpose. Only members
are permitted to use the facilities in accordance with this Membership Agreement Sky Oro’s Rules & Regulations. A Member will not allow anyone other than the Member to use or access Sky Oro’s Facilities, including Member’s guests, family members or minor children unless they are accompanied by Member, without the express authorization of Sky Oro. Membership with Sky Oro grants Member a revocable license to use Sky Oro’s facilities in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement and Sky Oro’s Rules & Regulations, as the same may be amended, modified, or supplemented from time to time.
Membership in Sky Oro is not an investment in Sky Oro or Sky Oro’s Facilities and does not give a member
an equity or ownership interest or any other property interest in Sky Oro or Sky Oro’s Facilities.
6. Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity. Member acknowledges that the use of Sky Oro’s facilities, equipment, services and programs may involve a risk of personal injury to Member and Member's guests and invitees. Member voluntarily agrees to assume all risks of personal injury to Member, Member's spouse, children, unborn children, other family members, guests or invitees and waives any and all claims or actions that Member may have against Sky Oro any of its subsidiaries or other affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns for any such personal injury (and no such person shall be liable to Member, Member's spouse, children, unborn children, other family members, guests or invitees for any such personal injury), including, without limitation (1) injuries arising from use of Sky Oro’s Facilities and equipment, (ii) injuries arising from participation in supervised or unsupervised activities and programs offered by Sky Oro, and (iv) any activities incidental to membership in Sky Oro. Member shall indemnify each of Sky Oro and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns (each, an "Indemnified Party") and save and hold each of them harmless against and pay on behalf of or reimburse any such indemnified Party as and when incurred for any losses which such Indemnified Party may suffer, sustain or become subject to, as a result of, in connection with, relating or incidental to or by virtue of any claim that is the subject of the waiver set forth above. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Member's membership.
7. Transfer of Membership. Memberships are non-transferable unless otherwise specified by Sky
8. Membership Freeze Policy. Members may put their annual membership on hold for up to three (3) calendar months per year. Members will be charged a $25.00 per month fee during the frozen months, which will be automatically deducted from their account on the 1st day of each month. Notice of a freeze request must be given to Sky Oro in writing at least three business days prior to the first day of the month to be frozen. Members will not be billed for membership during frozen months. Billing will resume automatically upon the end of the freeze. The current membership will be extended by the number of months frozen.
9. Ownership and Operation. Sky Oro owns and operates the Facilities. Sky Oro and its designees are solely responsible for the governance and administration of Sky Oro and Sky Oro’s Facilities and will have the exclusive authority to accept members, establish membership fees, dues and charges, promulgate policies, rules and regulations and control the management and affairs of Sky Oro and Sky Oro’s Facilities. Sky Oro reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, amend, modify or supplement this Membership Agreement or Sky Oro’s Rules & Regulations, to reserve memberships, to recall any membership at any time for any or no reason whatsoever, to discontinue operation of Sky Oro’s Facilities. Sky Oro may, for itself and on behalf of its successors and assigns, sell, merge, assign, convey, transfer or otherwise dispose of any or all of its right, title and interest in the Facilities or Sky Oro to any party or parties. Upon such sale, merger, assignment, conveyance, transfer or other disposition of all right, title, and interest in the Facilities or Sky Oro, the transferring party will be relieved of and released from any and all obligations under this Membership Agreement and the Policies, Rules & Regulations, provided however, the purchaser or the surviving company acquires such right, title and interest subject to the terms and conditions of the Membership Agreement and Rules & Regulations then in effect and assumes the obligations of the transferring party hereunder as it relates to the facilities.
10. Termination. A member may cancel their membership at any time with at least 30 days’ written
notice, subject to payment of a $300.00 cancellation fee. If a member who pays monthly cancels on or after
the 2nd of any month, then payment will still be due the following month on the 1st. There are no refunds for
membership fees or deposits paid on members paying on a monthly basis, and Sky Oro will not prorate a
cancelled membership, except for members who have paid six months or more in advance. Those that pay
six or more months in advance will be refunded all of the amount remaining in full month amounts rounded
down to the nearest month. Sky Oro may terminate this Membership Agreement, in its sole discretion, at any
time for any or no reason whatsoever. If Sky Oro terminates this Membership Agreement, Member will be
provided with a refunded any membership fees after the date of termination, if any.
11. Default. If default is made in the payment of any amount due under this Agreement or performance
of any other term or condition of this Agreement by Member, Sky Oro may terminate this Agreement and
proceed with collecting the entire amount due, which will accrue interest at a rate of 10% per annum until
paid. Failing to exercise any remedy Sky Oro may have under this Agreement or Montana law is not a waiver
of the right to exercise such remedy at any time.
a. This Membership Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. No alterations, modifications, or additions to this Agreement are binding
unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
b. The validity, interpretation, performance and enforcement of this Agreement will be governed by the laws of Montana. I agree that all claims arising from this agreement, including any injury to person or property and/or death are governed by Montana law, without regard to conflicts of laws principles, and that exclusive jurisdiction will be in the Montana Eighteenth Judicial District Court, Gallatin County. I VOLUNTARILY AND
IRRECOVABLY WAIVE ANY OBJECTION TO SUCH LAW AND JURISDICTION.
c. This Agreement will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. This Agreement may not be assigned by any party without the consent of the other parties.
d. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such provision will, as to that jurisdiction, be adjusted and reformed rather than voided, if possible, in order to achieve the intent of the parties, without affecting in any
way the remaining provisions of this Agreement in such jurisdiction or adjusting, reforming, voiding or rendering that provision or any other provision of this Agreement invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any other jurisdiction.
e. Member has read, and fully agrees to the terms of this Agreement and understands and agrees that by signing this Agreement, which contains a waiver, release and assumption of risks, Member has given up considerable future legal rights. Member has signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to him/her.
f. Member certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Agreement.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER AND LIABILITY
RELEASE, AND INDEMNITY PROVISIONS. I AM AWARE THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.
SKY ORO POLICIES, RULES & REGULATIONS
Member acknowledges the need for rules and regulations governing the use of Sky Oro’s services, premises and facilities to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all members and staff. Members agree to comply with the Policies, Rules & Regulations presently in effect or as they may be modified, amended or
supplemented. Sky Oro reserves the right to modify, amend or supplement the Policies, Rules & Regulations from time to time in its sole discretion. Please review the revised date on our Policies, Rules & Regulations to see if they have changed since your last review. Any revisions or changes made by Sky Oro are effective immediately. Sky Oro may cancel a Member’s membership at any time for breach of the
Policies, Rules & Regulations or generally undesirable behavior, as determined by Sky Oro in its sole
discretion, and Member will not be entitled to a refund of any portion of fees or dues paid to the date of cancellation.
These Policies, Rules & Regulations are not limited to the following and are subject to change:
1. The maximum number of memberships that can currently be issued by Sky Oro is 250. Sky Oro has
the right from time to time to increase or decrease the maximum number of memberships and to add other categories of memberships in its discretion. If a person desires to acquire a membership and a membership is not available, the membership will first be offered to persons on the waiting list.
2. For the convenience of members, a membership may be held in the name of a partnership, company,
trust or other form of multiple ownership (“entity”). The entity must designate one individual who will have the right to use the membership, unless the entity has purchased five (5) or more memberships in which case they may be shared as provided below. The designated user must submit an application and sign a Membership Agreement. The designated user must be a bona fide director, officer, partner, shareholder, member or employee of the entity, or a beneficiary or settlor if the
membership is held in the name of a trust, and must pay the required dues, fees and charges, for which the entity shall also be responsible. No person other than the designated user may simultaneously use the membership.
3. If an entity purchases five (5) or more memberships, the memberships may be shared by individuals
designated by the entity, recognizing only one individual per membership may attend a Sky Oro event or use the Facilities at any given time. The entity must submit an application and sign a Membership Agreement. Each individual utilizing Sky Oro’s Facilities and/or services, must comply with these Policies, Rules and Procedures and must sign an Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity form prior to using the Facilities or attending an event. It is requested all individuals utilizing an entity membership RSVP to events in advance through Sky Oro’s online platform.
4. Each person or entity purchasing five (5) or more memberships, who desires to become a Member must provide Sky Oro with fully completed application and signed Membership Agreement.
5. All applicants desiring a membership must be approved by Sky Oro. Sky Oro may require an interview. After receiving the application, Sky Oro will determine whether the applicant has satisfied the relevant conditions of membership.
6. Members are encouraged to use the facilities at any time during the set hours of operation. Sky Oro
provides a beautiful workspace, bookable conference rooms, mother’s room, wifi, charging stations,
printer, coffee, tea, and granola. Other amenities may be added from time to time at Sky Oro’s discretion.
7. Only Members are permitted to use the facilities. A Member may not allow other family members,
children or invitees to access or use the facilities without the Member present or without the express
authorization of Sky Oro.
8. Sky Oro will post and set the hours of operation, which may be changed at any time in its sole discretion.
9. Members are requested to place all reservation requests for the facilities or designated area in the
facilities by Sky Oro’s online platform located on the Sky Oro website, at least 48 hours in advance, but preferably 7 days in advance of any reservation. At any time a Member does not need a reserved space it is requested the Member cancel the reservation as soon as possible through the online platform.
10. Members are requested to RSVP to Sky Oro events they plan to attend at least 48 hours in advance.
11. Sky Oro may close the facilities or a portion of the facilities for holidays or special events at any time.
Sky Oro has the right to reduce hours at any time, including weekends.
12. Sky Oro reserves the right to add, eliminate, or alter any program, equipment, furniture or fixture it deems necessary. The premises and all machines, equipment, furniture, fixtures and tangible property are owned solely by Sky Oro.
13. Members are to use storage areas solely for temporary storage and not to store any valuable items.
14. Sky Oro is not liable to a Member or any Member’s family members, children, or invitees for any personal property that is damaged, lost or stolen while on or around Sky Oro’s premises or facilities including, but not limited to, a vehicle or its contents, or any property left in a storage space or locker.
15. Lost and found items are placed in an area accessible to Members and discarded on a monthly basis.
16. Member is liable to Sky Oro for any damage to Sky Oro’s facilities, equipment, furniture, fixtures or
tangible property caused by Member or the Member’s family members, children, or invitees.
17. Members must notify Sky Oro in writing of any change in address or email contact information.
18. Members are not permitted to advertise or post notices inside or about Sky Oro’s premises, except in
19. Smoking is not allowed in Sky Oro’s premises or within 25 feet of any entrance.
20. Etiquette. Members and their guests are encouraged to conduct themselves appropriately while in Sky
• Please keep furniture, fixtures and equipment in its designated location.
• Please clean up areas or workspaces after use.
• Please report defective equipment to staff.
• Please be mindful of the workspace you are using and the time you are there to allow others to also use the workspace.
• Please vacate the workspace to allow others to use it when you leave for a lunch break or other periods of time.
21. Consumption of food or any beverage is permitted on the premises. Alcoholic beverages may only be
consumed in accordance with state law and any sale of alcoholic beverages is expressly prohibited.
22. No camera-equipped devices are to be used in any area where personal privacy is generally acknowledged, at any time due to the possibility of personal privacy violations.
23. Cellular phones may be used in the facilities. Use of headphones is encouraged.
24. No illegal activity is permitted on the premises or in the facilities at any time.
25. Working mothers who need to bring their children to the workspace are permitted to do so at their discretion. Members must attend to their children at all times, and ensure children are not disrupting others using the workspace.